Access video meetings by clicking on the meet icon on the purple menu. Video meetings will then open in a new tab.
You can create as many unique meeting rooms as you want. All of your meeting rooms can be accessed from your video meetings page.
- To create a new video meeting room, click on the button "New video meeting room".
- Give your meeting room a name and decide if you want it to be an open meeting that any participant can start or a private meeting that only you, the meeting host, can start. Choose the option that works best for your meeting, and remember to save.
- Your new meeting room is now created and added to your list of meeting rooms. To start a meeting, simply click the "Open meeting" button.
- To invite others to a meeting, copy the meeting link and send it to participants or add it to an email invitation, chat or a workroom in Induct. Those you invite do not need an Induct user account to participate in meetings. All they have to do is click on the meeting link to join.
- If you need to edit your meeting room, or want to delete it, click on the three dots on the right-hand side.
Create a video meeting room for each project, team and group you are a part of. Add it to recurring meeting invitations, or if you use @WORK or @HOME add it to the description field of the workroom. This way, your team will always have easy access to it