Meet@Induct makes it easier to meet and connect with others. Our video meetings are free to use, you can invite as many people as you want, and meet for as long as you need. There are no restrictions or hidden costs, and all meets take place on a secure platform.
You can access video meetings by clicking on the camera icon on the purple menu. Video meetings will then open in a new tab.
You can create as many unique meeting rooms as you want. You can access all of your meeting rooms from your video meetings page.
Create a new video meeting room
- To create a new video meeting room, click on the button "New video meeting room".
- Give your meeting room a name and decide if you want it to be an open meeting that any participant can start, or a private meeting that only you, the meeting host, can start. Choose the option that works best for your meeting, and remember to save.
- Your new video meeting room is now created and added to your list. Copy the meeting link and send it to those you want to meet with. To start a meeting, simply click the "Open meeting" button.
In a video meeting
In the video meeting menu, you can:
- Mute/unmute yourself by clicking the microphone on the left-hand side
- Send messages to meeting participants
- Raise your hand to indicate that you want to ask a question or make a comment See the list of meeting participants
- Change the layout of the screen
- Browse other available actions, and leave the meeting
Click the arrow above the microphone icon to see your audio settings.
Click the arrow above the video icon to see your camera settings.